Friday, September 3, 2010

Time.

I am a strong believer that Time is one of the most precious gifts that could ever be given. It is one that can never be replaced or bought. All that to say, I am praising my Heavenly Father for the past two days where I have spent the most time I have ever been able to with my sweet niece Claire. Just her and her Aunt Jerri K.  I put her down for nap and felt the tears well up (yes i said it...tears). I am just so proud to be her aunt. So thankful to be apart of such a tiny little girls life.  I sure will miss her while I am gone. I will miss all of my family. 






Please be praying for me. Pray that I use the month of September wisely, with no other preoccupation but to prepare for Dubai and spend with Family & Friends. Pray that I will have the discipline to be in the Word and draw closer to God during this time. 


Thank you, 
jKw

1 comment: