Wednesday, March 9, 2016

::Pour Courage::

I once watched a T.V. show about a man involved in the NFL in some way who had cancer. 

He was a family man and football was a big part of his relationship with his teen sons. 

His wife spoke very highly of her dedicated husband and she described him as an "Encourager". And defined it like this...

::Definition: Someone who pours courage into another.::

I thought it was simple yet profound. Do I encourage those around me like that? Do I pour courage into them to believe they are good enough? To be great at the things they set their hands to? 

I want to be THAT kind of encoureager. 

Pour Courage into those around you today! 

- Jerri K. 
French Press Mornings - Romans 8:11 - FREE 4x6 PDF Download #encouragingwednesdays #fcwednesdaywisdom #quotes:



No comments:

Post a Comment