Monday, April 2, 2012

Purpose when I am aimless.

The following is something I have had to revisit often in my transition from one season of life to another.

Have you ever wondered what your "purpose" is in life? I mean really? Is it just the 9-5 grind...or finding a potential spouse? What about your hobbies that you enjoy so much...what is the point of it all? Is your purpose just to wake up in the morning and go to school?

Lets make sure we are not mindlessly living our lives.

I know my purpose and I know yours. It is to know God and to make God known. Even if you do not believe it or do not want to accept it does not mean this does not apply to you. There is a greater purpose. This purpose gives our 9-5 days and hobbies a reason. This purpose infuses itself into every single area of our lives. When there is a decision to be made this purpose is our compass. Our mission statement to which we do not waver. One more fulfilling than you and I could ever put into words. It's in those moments of life when you feel absolutely aimless and empty that God is very much at work. "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord." DECLARES THE LORD!!! If that truth doesn't breathe new life back into your weary bones I don't know what will! (Jeremiah 29:11)











Know God and make God known!

Serving Him, 
Jerri K.

No comments:

Post a Comment